UHS Billing Statement Online Credit Card Payment

To pay your UHS Billing Statement by credit card, please fill out the form below. You will be directed to a secure web site to enter your credit card information. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. You must have received a billing statement in order to pay UHS for services. Statement numbers are six digits long.

Customer Account Information

Invoices cannot be canceled. If you dispute a charge on your invoice, please contact the Budget & Finance staff at billing@uhs.wisc.edu or 608-890-1991.
Refunds are only issued in the event that you have overpaid an invoice. Please contact Budget & Finance staff at billing@uhs.wisc.edu or 608-890-1991 if you overpaid. Be sure to provide the invoice number, which is located in the upper right-hand corner of your invoice, and proof of the overpayment (receipt or credit card statement). Once UHS receives a refund request, it may require up to 10 business days to process and issue a refund.
Privacy Statement
UHS does not sell, rent, trade or distribute any personally identifiable information obtained from clients to a third party, except in cooperation with government agencies or as required by law. Information collected by UHS is used for the administrative and operational purposes of our services.
Doing Business As
Your credit card statement will reflect this merchant's Doing Business As name as Wisconsin TechSearch.
Customer Service
If you have any questions, please email us at billing@uhs.wisc.edu or call 608-890-1991. Thank you!